CALENDAR is done -- took longer this year

Dutchman

SORRY for being late this year , I have been kind of busy and working 50 plus hours I seem better tired ..
Due to my slowest - we will leave the price the same as last year

1 calendar thur 9 are 12.50 ....
10 or more will be 11.oo ....

address : Case Calendar , 1952 Hwy G28 , Pella , Iowa 50219

I will try and get pictures up .. right now theres some on my cell and have NO idea on how to get them here ..

THANKS so much for being paction with me ... mark

That is awesome news sir. Looking forward to getting the new calendars from you again this year. I was curious for a sneak peek of them. I am not computer literate enough to help you out. Thank you. Kow Farmer Kurt

Great to hear the calendars are ready. It's totally understandable about them being late this year with all you and Linda have gone thru, Mark. I'll be putting my order in for one as well.

Gene

Yay! Best news all day! Thanks for the work you put into these. They are greatly enjoyed by all my friends and family!

Matt

Hello,

I am a complete new comer to YT I think I joined Tuesday 10/25/022 I THINK.

What is the calendar that you are talking about?

And can anyone buy one if interested?

The calendar is ALL Case equipment.. and yes everyone is able to buy .. Hope to have pictures here shortly ...

THANKS for asking .... mark

Hi:

Calendar available by contacting Mark at:

mvphoto98936.jpg

THANK YOU , THANK YOU ... I still can't get pictures from the phone to
the computer ...
/... mark

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back