Anonymous-0
Well-known Member
Hugh:
I read with interest your references to your farming days. If you don't mind, would you please refresh me as to the details of your operation....location and type of farm, (dairy/crop), number of acres, type of soil, types of crops grown, sizes of tractors, number of plows pulled, number of hours per year on given tractors, liquid/cast iron ballast vs. duals, etc.?
I am always interested in how others' run their operations. Even though you've not been operating for a few years you seem to remember/articulate the details quite well.
Thank you in advance,
Glenn F.
I read with interest your references to your farming days. If you don't mind, would you please refresh me as to the details of your operation....location and type of farm, (dairy/crop), number of acres, type of soil, types of crops grown, sizes of tractors, number of plows pulled, number of hours per year on given tractors, liquid/cast iron ballast vs. duals, etc.?
I am always interested in how others' run their operations. Even though you've not been operating for a few years you seem to remember/articulate the details quite well.
Thank you in advance,
Glenn F.