cam bearings for a Case 810B

Gary Steele

New User
The Physical size is 2.250 od
2.120 ID

4 bearings

My 1992 Michigan 77 book says a cam set SH-308S would be the correct set for the size of cam that is in the block

I have worked with parts houses accumalating all the liners pistons valves etc for a complete rebuid but the book keeps coming up with cam bearings that won,t fit.
cam shaft dia.- 2.122

thanks to all gary [email protected]
 


Gary,

The early case engines had smaller dia cams,
there are no more bearing sets to be had. I have
the cure for your problem on the shelf as I have
the same problem with the J series continental
engines.

I'll send you an email thru yt .

george
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top