camden days


If you're speaking of the pull in Camden Michigan I planned to swing by tomorrow and see what was happening.... What time is the first hook? Havn't quite been around that area much, If anyone has specific directions from Hillsdale that'd be peachy eh...

Thanks

Root
 
Go straight south of Hillsdale to Camden Road turn west and go straight into Camden... continue across M-49 on west to Chester Park which is about 1/8 mi. west of town.
 

I was going to bring the M.... But I have some fuel issues still to resolve with some blockage somewhere along the way so instead of driving her 20 miles from Litchfield I swung by the auction at the fairgrounds,got some produce and bread and swung down to Camden.... Was there about 9:45 and made a pass or two through and hung around and watched everyone pull a bit. Who's 1206 and 1456? Those were some pretty sharp IH's.

Nice setup at the park.. First time i'd ever been in that area since moving to this part of the state a few years ago...
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top