stonerock

put 10 up across the property spent last nite lookin at them,holy crap the stuff that goes on northwest corner truck pullin down a locked gate to get into a old barn where cattle stay in the summer crap cleaned out door shut. once again they were using it to make drugs. several big bob cats one with a baby pig in its mouth. cyoto everywhere. somebody carring traps across my bean field heading toward the creek, just took out about 15 traps my dogs get caught in them, found the traps distroid them put them by the gate where he comes in. they are not usable.grain bens#2 man and woman walked on to the farm and went into the camper I have there for me to stay in when drying corn, must have stayed a couple days, about out of food, free gas so plenty of heat, holding tank was full, think they are homeless don't mind helping people [when they ask] batterys taken out of a semi...going to move a camera caught the corner of a gravity bed wagon moving around?? wounder what that is all about. see what happins next month

One winter a few years ago after a snowfall. we found boot prints going across the farm, all the way from town a few miles south, across the neighbors, across the road, across the empty field south, completely across our farm, into the woods, out of the woods, across the empty field north, and continuing until who knows. Never did know.

If the detail is good enough and you have plate numbers on the vehicles. You should be able to prosecute some of them. As for the 4 legged problems I guess you would have to have a talk with the game guy to see what you could do about that.

I have some Nest cameras one over at the other house is pointed out across the driveway to the state road about 100 yds away,surprising how much goes on, I can watch in real time and be over there in about 1 minute,also has a 2 week memory if I need to go back and check out something.Need good DSL to operate them.

prosecute now that is funny (pathetic)
why would law enforcement waste their time to go after the bums without funds
it's a disease
they won't or don't hold anyone
and when released they give them a fully paid charged cell phone to take up where the left off
a fresh head and new jailhose recipes to be explored

(quoted from post at 06:56:15 03/03/19) put 10 up across the property spent last nite lookin at them,holy crap the stuff that goes on northwest corner truck pullin down a locked gate to get into a old barn where cattle stay in the summer crap cleaned out door shut. once again they were using it to make drugs. several big bob cats one with a baby pig in its mouth. cyoto everywhere. somebody carring traps across my bean field heading toward the creek, just took out about 15 traps my dogs get caught in them, found the traps distroid them put them by the gate where he comes in. they are not usable.grain bens#2 man and woman walked on to the farm and went into the camper I have there for me to stay in when drying corn, must have stayed a couple days, about out of food, free gas so plenty of heat, holding tank was full, think they are homeless don't mind helping people [when they ask] batterys taken out of a semi...going to move a camera caught the corner of a gravity bed wagon moving around?? wounder what that is all about. see what happins next month
where do you live?

1st thing I would do is put some no trespassing signs
up, then call your local law enforcement and let them know .

You need real time camera's.
One or two at the right place.
There not that pricey and the cell plan isn't either.

Will send a txt and picture right to your phone or PC.

I have several of these.
Paid for themselves instantly.

https://www.spypoint.com/EN/

Tom

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back