stonerock

only seen the wild pigs one time, wonder if they moved on? still see the cats on the back side of the hog barn, no hogs missing that I can tell. no more missing corn at the bens,caught the man taking corn so he and his wife are now staying in the camper food, heat and TV in camper, bathroom in the barn until warm weather. lots of rain Saturday and sat nite, sunday morn truck stuck in my corn field off of the TWP road. coming back from church tow truck was there trying to pull it out, ask owner what are you doing, just bought a 4x4 and was trying it out, why here, everybody comes here to play it is such a remote area of the county no body lives in. told him to pay the tow truck driver now and he did, tow truck pulled the pick-up to about 100' from the road, I told him to unhook that is far enough told the driver I wanted $300 cash to pull him the rest of the way out, he went to the ATM in town, I went to the barn and got a tractor and strap, got my money pulled him out he left put the tractor up went to the house, wife said iam a a==hole

SS55, no law around here to call, they wont show up. I don't call them, the trespassers wont call them so I do what ever I want to do to them.shoot tires,radiators, door handles. never shoot at the people just there equipment, always disable one truck let the other ones go, get your money out of disabled truck to fix the damages to your property

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back