cb

I have a Logitech camera for my pc. I have not used it for about a month or so. I checked it out today it does not produce a clear picture. it has been working good up to the time I quit using it the pc screen shows a good picture..but the camera shows a dusty grainy look.thanks any suggestions

Never had an external camera, but if it hasn't been dropped/banged, I would try uninstalling and reinstalling it. Seems to solve a number of problems with computers.

Assuming the good picture on the screen is from previous pictures or internet images. Also assuming that the camera is attached with a USB cable. Four things. Clean the USB connector contacts(cloth and toothpick). Clean the lens. Reinstall the software. try it on a different computer. Jim

If possible, try to adjust the resolution and use manual focus. If no luck, re-install the software driver.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back