Can anyone I.D. this water pump?

Our Phone System is Down!

Please use the Contact us Form

We are working to resolve the issue ASAP! Thanks for your patience!

redtom

I have this NOS water pump. I'm pretty sure it's for a truck but I could be wrong. I'd say 1990 or older judging by where I got it. It mounts with just the two bolts, one through that water passage the other through that tab. It uses that copper gasket. No logo or anything on it.
20240408_112129.jpg
20240408_112136.jpg
20240408_112146.jpg

Last edited:
Checked gasket part #, came up with Allis Chalmers which purchased Buda engine company. Referenced 4B153, 4B18?, 6B230, 6B273 engines. Checked my Cockshutt/Coop 30 with 153 engine and it appears to be similar except for length which I cannot determine from picture. these engines were used in fork lifts combines and other industrial applications, possibly with slightly different accessories.
I have even seen one used as the starter on a very large propane fueled engine removed from a tug boat. Big enough that it was mounted on a 2 axle dual wheeled trailer.

Checked gasket part #, came up with Allis Chalmers which purchased Buda engine company. Referenced 4B153, 4B18?, 6B230, 6B273 engines. Checked my Cockshutt/Coop 30 with 153 engine and it appears to be similar except for length which I cannot determine from picture. these engines were used in fork lifts combines and other industrial applications, possibly with slightly different accessories.
I have even seen one used as the starter on a very large propane fueled engine removed from a tug boat. Big enough that it was mounted on a 2 axle dual wheeled trailer.
I've not seen that water pump, but the gasket sure looks familiar from what I saw of AC's early Buda engines.

I’ve got a Cockshutt 30 that has the Buda 4B153 engine. That water pump shown is similar to what my tractor takes. I’m not exactly sure what else it fits.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back