Case 1737s hydraulic question

Johnbuffet

New User
Hi,
Im looking for advice/insight into a Case 1737s skid steer I’m working on. its of course an older early 70s unit that had sat for awhile and the engine seized on it. I rebuilt the engine and I’m about to reinstall it but I wanted to check out the hydraulic system and fluid level before I go ahead with the installation. I’m finding no sight glass or obvious location to check the fluid level outside of pulling a couple tires off one side and removing the large side cover which I was planning on doing eventually to simply check out the clutch hubs, chains and drive linkages after I got the engine reinstall and running. Both drive handles seem to be within tolerances for slackness so I didn’t want to pull the covers ahead of time if I could check the fluid level and condition some other way. Any help appreciated. Thank you.

Thank you so kindly for the help, I knew it had to be something simple that I just didn’t know. Again thank yo.

Glad to help and thinking about it the plug is either on that plate or just below it..I
The machine is not here right now so I can’t check

The owner's manual or service manual for the Case 1737s skid steer may provide specific instructions on how to check the hydraulic fluid level. If you have access to the manual, be sure to review it for guidance.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back