Case 310G dozer hydraulic problems

Would appear that the pump is the problem. The repair shop has tried to find another pump, as did I with no success. They are currently machining some of the parts and hoping for the best. They do believe that they can get it working again. I will know for sure once they complete the process. Thanks everyone for the help and suggestions.

According to the parts catalog, they used two different brand pumps on the 310G, Commercial and Webster, There are some of either type on Machinery Trader, the Commercial is 18.5 GPM and the Webster 13.5 GPM, if you want to take a look at them go to machinerytrader.com. First page opens, go down below the equipment symbols to "Find a part#", type in D25347 for the Commercial or D25569 for the Webster and hit search.
Good luck
AJ

The repair shop still has the pump and one lift cylinder. They are replacing the shaft on the cylinder. It appears to be the pump bypassing internally. I should be getting both back any day now. I feel
pretty good that the problem was the pump but won't know for sure until I get it back and installed. Will post when that happens. Thanks for checking.

Picked up the pump and cylinder from the repair shop yesterday. Installed it all this morning and other than a small leak at the controls, everything is working great! Was the pump all along, Thanks
everyone for all the help and support, it's truly appreciated! Jonathan

I'll be doggoned! Did they say what the deal was? Check balls, blown gaskets?

If [i:029dee249b]anything[/i:029dee249b] else comes up with that machine, give us a shout.

Enjoy your big-boy toy, you've earned it!

Glad you got sorted, you will have a lovely dozer when you button it up, you have done a great restore, all the best.
AJ

Thanks to you and all that assisted me. Repair shop
said gears had worn internal plate. They machined
plate back to new standards and all is well.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back