Case 411B w/loader

79redcub

Member
Hi Case fans, my great uncle has a Case 411B Ulitily tractor. Neither of us know much about it. The only thing we know about it is that it has a loader, wide front, case-o-matic transmittion. It hasn"t ran since 2006, motor is free, but radiator is missing. The tires are fair and hold air. One last thing it"s a 1958. I would like to know how much ones worth? Does this tractor have any rarity value? He is willing to sell it if anyone is interested.
 

The 411B which I had did not have power steering which would make it a real dog with a loader. Value has a lot to do with your area, I'd say $1200 to $2000 when it is running. Not running only scrap value because no way to know if the case-o-matic is good without running it.
 
In what part of the country are you located? I might be interested in saving it from the scrap yard, if you're close enough. Thanks.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top