Farmall m farmer
Member
- Location
- North central IN
I think it is bad and I want to replace the o ring but the book is very vague about where it is could someone post a picture of the outlet of the front loader valve body
That was the right valve but it didn’t say what was a power beyond fitting or o ringI've no idea if that's the right page for your model. Any more info?
If you right-click the diagram & "open in a new window" you can zoom in a little more.
It gives you the O-ring sizes if that helps but for the backup ring you may have to see a hydraulic shop.
Don't know this valve or machine at all but in some power beyond circuits, if the pressure line to the backhoe valve is blocked or say disconnected with the engine running, that will blow at least the O-ring(s). On my system, I have to reconnect the pressure line to the return line if I remove the backhoe before I start it up.The fittings where the line that feeds the backhoe valve from the loader valve is where you will find the power beyond fitting. This fitting routes oil from the loader valve to the backhoe valve without interrupting oil flow to BH valve. Without it , the oil would circulate to the least resistance which would be return to sump.
#10That was the right valve but it didn’t say what was a power beyond fitting or o ring
The backhoe has sat for about 15 years before I got it and when I started using it the power to the backhoe part dropped dramatically but the front loader was/is fineDon't know this valve or machine at all but in some power beyond circuits, if the pressure line to the backhoe valve is blocked or say disconnected with the engine running, that will blow at least the O-ring(s). On my system, I have to reconnect the pressure line to the return line if I remove the backhoe before I start it up.
This is what I wanted to know thank you I’m not sure why my service book doesn’t have a diagram oh well number 10 is the right on thank youHere's another
https://avspare.com/catalog/case/49912/42690/878566/
taken from this main page
https://avspare.com/catalog/case/49912/42690/
We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.
Copyright © 1997-2025 Yesterday's Tractor Co.
All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.
Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters
Website Accessibility Policy