Case 600B instrument cluster

Mike1959

Hello everyone. New member here. I have a 600B that has a non functional instrument panel. Before I rewire it, I took the panel off and checked the gauges. Most don't look good. The tach and the speedometer cables are broken. The speedometer gauge needle is broken (flops around doesn't look like it is attached to the center pin). The tach needle will move if I spin the brass fitting by hand in direction of indicator. I have not tested the electric gauges yet. Is there an easy way to do that with a multimeter? Also Is there a less expensive fuel level sending unit available? Does anyone know of someone who rebuilds these panels? Or sells the gauges? It has the brown gauge faces.Thanks for any help !

Mike: Joe DeMaio in NJ restores those Instrument Clusters. 856-297-0644 We stock a very economical Stewart Warner Fuel Sender, $49.00. Your cluster is a Stewart Warner and the Sender must be compatible with your gauge, which these are.

200,300b,400b,500b,600b mount through the top as far as I have seen so would work for them (and him). There are probably side mounts out there though.

(quoted from post at 05:51:11 02/18/22) I have always wanted to try one of these:
Sending unit.

The sender flange seat on the tractor gas tank is SAE in this era. That means the screw holes are off-set so the sender will mount only for a right hand swing or a left hand swing unless 2 of the sender flange holes are elongated to match the seat or the sender is universal with the holes already elongated.

Joe

Thanks for the info. I can handle the $50
one. A lot of the ones that I found on the
internet were over $100 and up.

Hi Don.
Thanks for the post. Do you have any pictures of the instrument panel? Do all of the gauges work? I talked to Joe the other day. He hasn't looked at mine yet. It probably needs everything fixed. I need the water temp and oil pressure sending units. I can get the gas sending unit as long as the gauges work. What are you asking for it? Thanks

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back