Case 730 starter

Keith Molden

The 730 I bought a few weeks ago is in need of new brushes for the starter, or another starter. I've trie several places and can't seem to find any new brushes and bushings. I can find new starters for it at 500 dollars but nobody seems to have brushes. They look like a common brush, maybe a little wider and thicker than most others. Wondering if anyone would have a set for sale or know where I can locate any. 740-992-2128

Another comment said look for the tag on the starter to get the correct number to get the parts you need.

If it is a Gas tractor its probably uses an MT10 starter if its Diesel it maybe a MT30 starter.

These parts are common, you will need brushes, Brush Springs, brush Holder and bushings and new screws/ bolts for the brushes.

Should be common as snot

They are not a common thing for the Delco starters on he diesels. I finally found a set at Reliable Aftermarket parts. I even tried Messicks and they said they were no longer available. They will be here in a day or two depending on snail mail. Thanks a bunch for all that replied. Keith

(quoted from post at 22:28:50 09/11/23) They are not a common thing for the Delco starters on he diesels. I finally found a set at Reliable Aftermarket parts. I even tried Messicks and they said they were no longer available. They will be here in a day or two depending on snail mail. Thanks a bunch for all that replied. Keith

I missed you in July Kieth in Va beach. or did you cancel that trip or did things get too busy? CM

We went and really enjoyed the aquarium that you told me about. I tried to call you but you must have been
away cause there was no answer.

Called Hamilton Bobs and they do not have them and didn't know where I could find them. Finally called Reliable Aftermarket Parts and they should be here either today or tomorrow

You never did post a tag number, but it looks like a 730 diesel would use a Delco 1113634 starter.

If that's what you have a brush set would be a Standard Ignition RX87.

Many local auto parts store would be able to get them, ebay has them, Rock Auto has them for $5.32b a set.

(quoted from post at 12:28:30 09/12/23) We went and really enjoyed the aquarium that you told me about. I tried to call you but you must have been
away cause there was no answer.

I am so sorry to have missed you Kieth. We will make up for that on my next visit west! CN

Yes, that's the tag number and I have found a set. Many thanks to all who have replied. I sure do
appreciate it. Keith

took starter off my racine 411 to a starter shop.turned armature checkd coils new bushings starter drive and solonoid .charged me $140.00 and i said no rush. the manager said glad you said no rush we are 4 days out. 3 days later he called done. knocked $25 off for not being in a rush.
used em lots before.they have nose cones for farmall md starters. my md would break 1 now n then and them keepig several on hand says im not a rare case

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back