case 830 hydraulic pump replacement

connor96

New User
my dad I decided to get our old 830 dual range going agian to feed cattle. it was parked originally because the bucket had no power, after some testing 99% percent sure it's the hydraulic pump. but I'm open to any other possible reasons. we have a spare 830 case-O-matic in the bush for spare parts.

Question is whether or not the dual range and the case-O-matic share the same hydraulic pump. my dad thinks they don't, my grandfather thinks they do.

ideally I swap them out, but if I have to can they be rebuilt? or is there any other more common tractors that share the pump?
 
They share the same pump if the are the same vintage. Eagle hitch models use one pump and comfort kings another. On the earlier pumps, even tho they look the same and bolt on, tractors with 8spd dry clutch turn the opposite direction from those with wet clutch and less than 8 spds like the sc/DC up to the 930 6spd.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top