Case mod 31 backhoe swing cylinder

dadeni

New User
1963 Case mod 31 backhoe swing cylinder
I can not find a seal/ pac kit for it. All the ones I can find go to model 32 backhoes. They have a 4" cylinder bore mine has a 3" bore.
Any help would be appreciated.

Bring the old seals to your local hydraulic shop, they should be able to match them up for you.
AJ

(quoted from post at 17:41:15 10/24/21) Bring the old seals to your local hydraulic shop, they should be able to match them up for you.
AJ

Thanks for the quick answer. I live in a very rural area. The nearest hydraulic shop is about a hundred miles away. I was hoping there was a place I could order them online but you are probably right .
Thanks Dave

(quoted from post at 13:08:31 10/25/21)
(quoted from post at 17:41:15 10/24/21) Bring the old seals to your local hydraulic shop, they should be able to match them up for you.
AJ

Thanks for the quick answer. I live in a very rural area. The nearest hydraulic shop is about a hundred miles away. I was hoping there was a place I could order them online but you are probably right .
Thanks Dave

Check out Baum Hydraulics, maybe even call and talk to someone if what you see in the catalogs doesn't appear to meet your need.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back