Big daddy 15

New User
Hi I hope someone can help me. Does any one have a photo or know how a two bottom plow hooks up to my vac? I can't remember how it hooks up or if I have all the parts. If you have a photo of a plow hooked up I could look at it and tell what I need. The tractor is not an eagle hitch. I'm unsure of year but serial # is 5158730. This was my fathers tractor and I am now just starting to get it up and going after years of sitting. thanks
 
I used to have one, but it's been 50 years. There was a bracket that attached to the rear of the tractor, with rods running forward the the cultivator lift arms to raise and lower the plow. The plow then attached to the bracket.

It was a neat setup, but my memory has faded on the minute details. I do recall mine was a 2-14 and the VAC easily handled it in any type of soil.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top