Case Power Binder

Wilberton

Member
Here's a couple of pictures of my Case Binder. I found it at an auction in Farmington MO in 2007 and saved from being scrapped. It must have been shedded most of its life because it is in great shape. I started collecting steel-wheeled and horse drawn farm equipment about 2005. Since then I've picked up some pretty rare pieces.
a178285.jpg

a178286.jpg

a178287.jpg
 
I would much rather have a power binder but I could only find this ground drive model CASE-Osborn. Someday I might restore it. I do have a pair of power corn binders though
476132_469139393133524_1285183923_o_zps462234d5.jpg
 
Great save on that Case binder. I have a power binder as well, but it's green, would gladly trade it for a CASE. Don
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top