Case SC narrow front adjustment/rebuild

I have play side to side and up and down in the front pedestal of my 52 (narrow front with 2 wheels) Case SC. Unfortunately the parts manual I have lacks exploded view diagrams. I have replaced the annular bearing in my John Deere H lower pedestal, and was wondering if a similar bearing for the Case can be replaced. Has anyone else done this? If so do you have any advise and or exploded diagrams of the pedestal?

My SC needs work on the front also. The parts manual shows two bronze bushings and one bearing. Ive never called the dealer to see what parts are available.
cvphoto147594.jpg

Do you have a way to scan that full page? I could really use a copy, and the photo is kinda hard to decipher. Wonder why my parts book has no diagrams? Kinda ------ that I bought one that didnt have them. Basically pointless.

I don't have anyway to scan it. Ebay is full of original parts manuals. This one was given to me by a local farmer that was cleaning out a barn to be demolished.

cvphoto147612.jpg

In the link Power Train section. Subsection 078, you
double click the subsection diagram box to actually
enter that subsection. I agree that is not a very good
diagram. To me it looks like there is just a bushing in
there with a heavy wear shoulder that the weight of the
tractor sets against, but I cannot say for sure never
had one apart in fact never laid a wrench on one of
those models.
CNHI Case SC parts diagrams

I would call John Saeli 315-585-9826 for parts. I put a new bushing in my VAC a couple years ago and he had all the parts I needed in stock and advised what all needed to be done.

Called up John (super nice fella by the way). He had some of the front end parts, but not the big bushing on the bottom, so I will have to make that myself out of bronze (I assume bronze). Got a pair of Eagle steps from him as well.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back