CaseIH 400 Cyclo corn planter soybean drum.

Howdy I recently purchased a Case IH 400 Cyclo corn planter for 400 bucks but I would like to run a corn bean rotation with it, does anyone know where I can get a soybean drum for it I am located in Hubertus Wisconsin. Thanks and God bless.

-Joe

The 400 was made from approximately 1971 to 1980 while it was simply International Harvester. When it became Case IH the 800
series was being built. JO Harris in IL and Haukaus Bros (in MN?) offer used planter parts but tend to aim towards popular models
such as JD 7000. As they say nothing ventured nothing gained.

Should be a ton of them in scrap yards, junk yards, and back corners of old machine sheds.

They made a pretty fair bean planter.

Corn planting after 2 years all you saw around here was red tractors pulling green planters, the results werent so
great on this models.

Paul

Try Gotvelds near Hillman MN they have a boat load of parts for a boat load of equipment. More older stuff like your planter. It is a step back in time to look around there and if they don't have it you don't need it. I run across a guy from TX that had heard of them.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back