caught them

BIG RUH

I have a MF 72 plow and have had parts stolen off it. Today I caught them red handed Police went to their place and found the missing parts.

Fantastic! I enjoy happy endings.
Hope it wasnt a neighbor or someone you knew, that hurt me the most when my stuff went missing.

Stealing moldboard plow parts are some pretty specialized items. Were the thieves druggies or fellow farmers?

Glad to hear you got the parts back, the title sounds like you caught your teen daughter and her boyfriend and that isn't always easy to put back like it was before.

Usually when we find our stolen stuff and tell the police the first thing they do is threaten us with arrest if we go and get it back. So we don't call the police any more - we just load up and go take it back.

Well I hope they either got permission from the thieves to search on paper, or got a proper search warrant, or else the thieves will definitely be walking away from this one, with your stuff.

Just keep in mind those laws are there to protect YOU, not the thieves. So someone can't just accuse you of stealing, and the police can't just march on to your property and take whatever they claim you stole.

JH ..... yes, I guess we all think that way at first but really, what would you think 'appropriate' punishment in a situation like this? Jail time? A monetary fine? An eye for an eye? A public flogging? A physical assault? Sending them off somewhere never to return?

Sarge .... if you were on the bench, you'd be known far and wide as a 'hangin' judge' .... LOL! I can only imagine the punishment you'd hand out if a guy did something serious like cheat on his income tax or some other nasty thing.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back