CB pump throttle linkage- what part am I missing?

Celeriac

Member
I was out mowing today, went to throttle down there was no response. A quick look showed the linkage came off the injection pump. Some of the parts were still attached to the linkage but now I"m not exactly sure what"s missing. The online parts views and my manual don"t show the CB pump... what I have is the spring, the splined lever and a stepped bushing that I believe the spring wraps around. Obviously there is a #10 bolt missing. What else do I need? What does the bolt thread into on the back and is there a piece missing between the lever and the pump? Any help or pictures would be appreciated. Thanks!
 
If the gear is still intact and the spring is still there, you have lost a special kind of nut. If it were my tractor , I would switch it over to a DB model pump and get rid of that POS CB pump. Parts for it are no longer available. Your only hope is find a pump shop that does a lot of pump work. They may have an old pump they could rob.I wish now that I had kept all those CB pumps that I converted over.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top