Changing remote couplers, 1486

HoustonMeyer

New User
This message is a reply to an archived post by mkirsch on March 22, 2015 at 18:13:04.
The original subject was "Re: Changing remote couplers, 1486".

I bought the adapters and can't get them to seat in correctly . I made the system was free of any pressure and tried without
any luck. Any suggestions?
 
Houstonmeyer welcome to YT. Here's the problem, you most likely searched the web looking for a solution to issues you are having with some adapters for the remote hydraulic connections on your 1486. Your search led you to this YT forum post with a nearly identical subject
to your problem. However your thread has no description of your issue because we cannot see what the March 2015 thread you replied to says. Unless someone goes to the extra effort to search for the post by mkirsch we have very little description to help you out. So I went the extra step and searched for the thread you replied to you can access it below by clicking the blue text. So to allow others to easily view a web page you are referring to in a post you copy and paste the web address (such as for the post I searched for) from your browser and paste it into the "Optional URL link" box below your post or reply text box. Then you can name it in the next box down. So I think you are referring to the second thread in the attached post. So now tell us what you are trying to connect your tractor to and what the issue is. Okay let's see if you get some replies now. Sorry, I don't feel like I personally have enough knowledge on this subject to help you out. Welcome to YT, when I first started posting on here I also replied to an archived message the same as you did.
2015 archive post this thread replied to
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top