Cheap aftermarket carb for MF35

chuckninc

New User
Has anyone has a good experience with cheap aftermarket carbs? If so what brand or where did you order it. The old one was incorrect type the previous owner cobbeled togather so I need a complete carb. I is a 1961 mf35 the last ones with 4 cylinder continental gas engine.

Has anyone has a good experience with cheap aftermarket carbs? If so what brand or where did you order it. The old one was incorrect type the previous owner cobbeled togather so I need a complete carb. I is a 1961 mf35 the last ones with 4 cylinder continental gas engine.
Check my post in this thread above. Yes I've had good luck buying them from Amazon.

Hit and miss on the el cheapo's from the land of almost right. Most were fine but my experience is limited to small engines.

What's wrong with yours? What do you mean by "incorrect type" and "cobbled " together? It's just a small bowl MS carburetor and can be used in various applications. I have one here from a 35 I plan on rebuilding for a spare for my IH 424.

I got one of the MS knockoffs from this site for a '54 TO30 about 6 or 7 years ago and it is still doing fine, for what it's worth.

I ordered one from the site here for my Farmall C probably eight years ago, no problems with it. I try to support the site here when I can.

Hit and miss on the el cheapo's from the land of almost right. Most were fine but my experience is limited to small engines.

What's wrong with yours? What do you mean by "incorrect type" and "cobbled " together? It's just a small bowl MS carburetor and can be used in various applications. I have one here from a 35 I plan on rebuilding for a spare for my IH 424.
Took it apart to try and rebuild so many times I lost pieces & i think it was wrong type anyway, so cant be rebuilt

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back