Chuck Mach. Case pic more odd wheels

I acquired the511-B from Loren several years ago, and was proud to have her in my collection. I wish I had more info on those hubs, but I no longer own the parts manual. To my Knowledge that is the only hub that came with the 511-b. Anyone who has other knowledge to the contrary please correct me.CM
cvphoto77059.jpg

cvphoto77060.jpg

cvphoto77061.jpg

Thanks for the info. So she was touched by Loren who I suspect you mean ACG, she must be a good one. I sure hope he was feeling good enough to see those Case pictures, if not they will be there when he is ready. Kind of some side commentary here, but I understand he is not much of a believer in higher powers. I just can’t see how people can go through a trial in life without thinking there is some what of a happy end to it all. About 30 years ago my sister had an auto accident and was in an induced coma a couple weeks due to brain injury. I am not sure how our family would have made it through that without some faith in God. She is okay now has 3 kids but, she does have significantly reduced mental capacity. Well prayers for Loren, I can’t see how it can hurt anything.

Those wheels were first used on the 312 and then the 500 and 600 then the 630. They were made to get more ground clearance and lead to mounting the corn picker. Those wheels are part of heavy (stronger) axle housings and axles.

Chuck, your are 50% right,, just ribbing ya,, they also had a power shoft wheel option and they take a different wheel,, I will post you some pics the 400B which used 28" rears also used the same style wheel but smaller of course, available in both bevel and power shift styles,, as for them being lighter,, not really, they were made that way for more bling/looks

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back