Clutch-Head Capscrews

Grabatire

Member
I'm helping a fellow work on an AR and we need some clutch-head capscrews for the tin. Our local bolt suppliers just looked at me rather wierd and the John Deere dealer wished me luck.

Where might I find a supplier, if there is one?

Thanks. Dave.
 
For the cost of them plus shipping , I went to SS bolts,washers and nuts. Ya not 'correct' but cheaper and they won't rust. Truth being ; every nut, bolt etc. I removed from my 60 , I replaced with SS. Looks good to. HTH
 
Dave, if you have an ACE Hardware, they may have the clutch head drivers, I have found mine there in the 1/4 inch socket form.
GM
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top