Cockhutt 50 with Buda 262 engine

My Cockhutt has a replacement motor, with a serial tag that is barely readable. It has 6-262 on it followed by a serial number. I need a replacement water pump for that engine. Where could I get a replacement. The water pump for the original 50 gas engine from Steiner is not correct. I don't know where this engine came from , but the casting date on the block is 1964.
 
Hi John,

Is your water pump on the head? .....or.... is it on the block? We have had BOTH Style pumps... If they are not here , they are on the way to the new owner that has bought ALL my COCKSHUTT/ CO-OP PARTS. MIKE DAUGHERTY, Warren, IN Cell 260-375-6018.

Phil Heisey
Harleysville, PA
215-256-8651
 
Hi John,

Is your water pump on the head? .....or.... is it on the block? We have had BOTH Style pumps... If they are not here , they are on the way to the new owner that has bought ALL my COCKSHUTT/ CO-OP PARTS. MIKE DAUGHERTY, Warren, IN Cell 260-375-6018.

Phil Heisey
Harleysville, PA
215-256-8651
Phil, Sorry to hear that you have sold out. I did not know that you had. It has been a pleasure doing business over the years, helping keep my Cockshutts running. I too have sold my 570 Diesel and my 35 Deluxe. I still have a 30. Good luck to you in the future. Welding Man.
 
Hi John,

Is your water pump on the head? .....or.... is it on the block? We have had BOTH Style pumps... If they are not here , they are on the way to the new owner that has bought ALL my COCKSHUTT/ CO-OP PARTS. MIKE DAUGHERTY, Warren, IN Cell 260-375-6018.

Phil Heisey
Harleysville, PA
215-256-8651
Hello from southern Alberta Phil. I’m sorry to hear that you have sold your business. Your inventory of used and new as well a reproduction parts is and was second to none. I have in the past bought some Cockshutt parts from you and thoroughly enjoyed talking to you when I had questions about Cockshutt tractors. I’m hoping that your knowledge and experience will still be available for us to rely on for some time to come. Stay safe and positive.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top