Cockshutt tractors

Is ther a cockshutt club or publication like for John Deere tractors, that I am more familiar with? Any source for reproduction parts, like battery box for a 20, rear wheels? I saw a few items in Steiner"s catalog.
 
You can go to cockshutt.com. You can become a club member and subscribe to the mag. publication. The ICCI has a nice quaterly magazine publication. Another sight is cockshutt-tractors.com
 
There is also a book that was compiled by the ICCI "Cockshutt, The complete story" and also "About Cockshutt" by Bill Cockshutt. They both have great info.
 

A little FYI. The Club's Magazine/newsletter goes out 4 times a year. A great publication. It comes with your dues. I will add if you want to join, which I strong encourage you to do. I would do it before the first of the year. Due to postage rates of mail the publication the membership rate will be increasing.

The club has many great people and I encourage anyone to become active. If you have any questions you can contact me at mwhowton AT hotmail DOT com. (just replace the At with @ and DOT with a .) I am on the board of directors for the club.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top