Combine comparison over the years

INCase

This is at our local county fair (Elkhart county 4H fair in Goshen IN)

This is in the entrance to the antique tractor area.

THought you guys might find it interesting.

for perspective, they are parked right next to each other.
cvphoto159611.jpg

Red one is a Massey Harris 35SP had one 8 foot cut but the 7 foot platform would have been better. The pull type was only a 6 or 7 foot platform. In corn the head was the slowest part. 2 row head. Haven't seen one in years.

Like my Case VAC parked next to my CIH MX270. They both have 34 inch tires on them! Although the 10 inch ones do look tiny next to the 15 inch ones.

My biggest leap was from a MF 750 with a Chevy 350 gas engine to a 1440 IH axial flow while farming 550 acres in west central Ia. Running beans late at night, the Massy would drain a 60 gallon tank in nine hours.

Beagle

I think about all the dust that always comes with the harvest of soybeans. A persons nose would be plum full of boogers for a week on that red machine. funny, but not really. gobble

(quoted from post at 10:54:47 07/28/23) Pulled engine out of 82 and put in 1950 Plymouth. Was told 92 or Super 92 used bigger Chrysler industrial 250 cubic inch I think.

The ''bigger'' engine was 265 CID.

(quoted from post at 10:28:50 07/28/23) This is at our local county fair (Elkhart county 4H fair in Goshen IN)

This is in the entrance to the antique tractor area.

THought you guys might find it interesting.

for perspective, they are parked right next

Was not that long ago only the bto or the crazy had a 20ft grain header and 8row corn head .

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back