Combine salvage yards?

I'll second Spallinger's. I got a drive axle for a K2 from them a few months ago when I couldn't find one anywhere else. Another thing would be search Gleaner on Central Michigan CL. There are a couple of guys here who advertise headers and parts for them.

Here is Spallinger's contact information.2325 Township Road 28, Bluffton Ohio 45817. *00-758-8333 419-235-8333 Just a couple of miles north of US 30 and a bit west of Ohio 235. Easy to find and good to work with. Just stoped last week so I could get contact indo to post here.Delt with when I was farming for over 30 years. Have probly several thousand machines for parts. About 12 mile from where I am living now. Anouthjer good place for parts is Anderson Tractor Supply for tractor parts just 2 mile from Spallinger. Probably a thousand tractors for parts. Over 50 years since I first delt with them.

A bit more money. Go to Bish adapters and put a Deere head on it no more fooling around for parts and easy to get parts for from several places. After seeing the difference in our old Uni head the Gleaner haed and the DEere head we use now difference is night and day. Less corn lost at the head and fewer ears jumping out of the head.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back