computer guru help please

55 50 Ron

Well-known Member
I'm using Windows 10. Also Google. Some messages that I receive have a portion of the message off screen to the right. Scrolling horizontally to the right limit of the scroll bar will not bring the message fully onto the screen. I've looked through lots of "helps" in the system area and don't see anything that may help. I'm hoping that it just takes a fairly easy change to correct this. Maybe in Settings? Your help is appreciated and thanks.

55 50 Ron
 
By chance are you on a laptop with touch pad?
Or even a PC, perhaps you inadvertently changed the zoom a tad.
Click on the three horizontal dots upper right of screen to find what the zoom is set at.
 
Try holding the ctrl button and pressing the minus or plus key. This will make the screen larger or smaller.
 
By chance are you on a laptop with touch pad?
Or even a PC, perhaps you inadvertently changed the zoom a tad.
Click on the three horizontal dots upper right of screen to find what the zoom is set at.
Thank you that worked and caryc's entry worked too. Those are probably two different ways to access the same part of the software. I must admit that I don't visit those areas. Also the F keys (top of keyboard) are not something I'm familiar with. That's my bad !!

Thanks again.
 
Try holding the ctrl button and pressing the minus or plus key. This will make the screen larger or smaller.
I'll have to try that, I usually hold the Ctrl and roll the mouse wheel. I make the print large enough to read easily and sometimes have to make it small to fit everything on the screen.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top