Computor problems

Haven't had the energy do do much of anything for some time. Not even enough to fix a good meal. After I got it back (about 160 mile round trip} from computor place. Then anouther 100+ mile round trip to talk to Dr yesterday, last 20 mile roads drifted enough you could not tell where edge of road was and berm was. Just realy wears out a 79 year old guy. Where they sad nothing wrong with it and did not do anything they actually did get the problem of shutting off when should not be doing it under control, also got my search bar back. For the mail into spam that should not be there have to wait for more to show up before I can do anything. The print function don't know if I just could not find and they got it back it or if it was there all the time but in different location I don't know but now can print some things again. When you do not feel like moving you don't get much done That is me now.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back