conversion to 12 v

You would need an alternator or 12 volt generator,
may need a regulator, ballast resistor and a 12 volt battery. You would need 12 light bulbs too.
I'm sure I didn't cover all of the things. hal
 
Not sure where they are located but there are some good wiring diagrams on how to wire a tractor for 12 volts. If nobody posts a link to them I can send you a couple of diagrams that I have here that I saved.
If my SC gives me many more problems think it will be going 12 volt, think a bit more to changing the SC though from what I have read.
Terry
 
why is it a mayby need a regulator i have a brand new one but i doubt it will work for 12 v aslo i found this super tiny alternator that im going to use that should tuck under the sheet metal very nicely
 
You may not need another regulator if your alternator has an internal regulator. Hal
PS: Here's Bob M's wiring diagrams web site.


http;//albums.photo.epson.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=4001561&a=30065733&p=63226495&/=0
 
There is aparts store in Mt. Plesant Ia. called
T.H.E. Company that sells complete kits to
convert from 6v to 12v. Last time I checked
kits were about $70.00. They are good to deal
with and ship all over the country. Phone no.
319 385 3114. Hope it helps.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top