coparison 320 case TLB to kubota B21 TLB

ejensen

Have watched a gardner plant large (4inch trunk ) trees with his B21 TLB. My equipment trailer, 16 ft tilt, 10,000 lb capacity is not big enough to haul my 320. Secondly our 2016 F 150 is rated for 7500 lbs towing. Anybody on the forum have any experience with the B21 TLB? They seem to keep their value high.

When the unit was first introduced by KUBOTA it was a B20 then after a few years upgraded to B21. Over the years I sold a lot of them. Pretty tough little unit and you can set the hoe off in about 4 minutes for three point work. Hydrostatic transmission is pretty well trouble free. Like you said used ones hold their value but anything KUBOTA with a loader holds its value.

JM,

Thanks for the information. From what you say the automatic transmission used in the B21 is a good transmission.

Yes that unit uses the hydrostatic transmission that is very long life. Really no way to abuse them as they are an oil driven unit and if you over load it , thing will just stall. You just wan to keep the filters changed and good fluid in the unit. I will say this that the KUBOTA L 35 out sells the B21 and can still be hauled on your standard pickup. You might look for a L 35 or L 39 the latter version.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back