Cordless impact wrench

JK-NY

Today I had my nephew mount some tires for me and I used his 1/2? Milwaukee cordless impact wrench to take off and on the wheels. All I can say is WOW it?s a handy and powerful tool. Now I know what I want Santa to bring me. Anyone here use cordless impact wrench and any preferences on brand? The one I used is fairly new with li-ion battery.

Milwaukee fuel and don't look back...

You will need to be careful tighten up a bolt/nut it can twist it off... you can set the Milwaukee to tone it down the golden rule is one BAM not BAM BAM BAM one Bam and finish up with a pull bar are torque wrench...

Most of the time I use my 3/8 Milwaukee to run up lug nuts just snug them up and grab a pull bar to finish it up...

(quoted from post at 01:36:54 12/01/19) Today I had my nephew mount some tires for me and I used his 1/2? Milwaukee cordless impact wrench to take off and on the wheels. All I can say is WOW it?s a handy and powerful tool. Now I know what I want Santa to bring me. Anyone here use cordless impact wrench and any preferences on brand? The one I used is fairly new with li-ion battery.

Funny....I was at my local mechanic's place just today and I noticed a Milwaukee "Fuel" 1" impact wrench along with a few other Milwaukee tools.
Seems like he always had "Snap-On" tools before.
He tells me the Milwaukee outperforms the Snap-on and gives a 5 yr warranty vs 1 year for Snap-on.
This cordless stuff has come a long, long way in the last few years.

I bought a Dewalt high torque impact this year. So far it's done everything I've asked of it. There's probably better ones out there but I already have 20v Dewalt tools.

I like your style! At work we have all kinds of Milwaukee 20 volt tools. I have
several myself. That grease gun is fantastic and the 4 1/2 angle grinder is
very handy. Not as much power as a 120volt but you can take it anywhere. Just
takes a little more time.

we bought a 1/2 inch Milwaukee impact about 3 yrs ago and you wont take it away from me, have switched over to Milwaukee now great tools

Battery powered tools have really gotten impressive. I went back to Dewalt awhile back. Really like them. My air powered stuff is becoming obsolete.

Milwaukee M18 Fuel all the way. All the other brands are toys. Milwaukee is even more powerful than tool truck brands, even Snap On. My Snap On rep even told me to buy Milwaukee since I am a cash buyer. I have a high torque 1/2 and 3/8. No other brand is even close on torque. My 1/2 Milwaukee is rated at 1400ft/lb reverse, 1000 forward, and it will do it. I have to be careful with even 1 ton trucks now, it will snap dual wheel lug studs in forward. Mine are two years old and haven't lost any power, and no life lost from the batteries. I run an XC 5.0 on the 1/2 and charge once a week. I run 3.0 on the 3/8 and charge once a week.

The 1/2 inch is about $250 and the 3/8 is about $150. You can do better than that on eBay because guys buy the big kits for about half price and sell them individually. 5 year warranty is by the manufacturer date if no receipt so that's no problem. I have both as the 1/2 is too stout for tightening most stuff.

I brought this kit first with the charger for M18 and M12 it comes with two battery's (5.0 amph). From there I brought a 3/8 impact without battery's, 3/8 drive ratchet, 1/4" drive ratchet without battery's. The ratchets use M12 battery's I looked for the best deal on battery's and brought them separate. I got 4 small M12 battery's so they would be compact they charge up fast.

I brought the drill/screw gun set with M18 2.0 battery's in 2010 the batter's are still holding up I use them also on the 1/2" and 3/8 impact.

https://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200697152_200697152

BTW I had a $50 off coupon from Northern once you buy they will send them to ya are if you go into a store as for a coupon.

We have several Milwaukee 1 inch 18volt impacts at works and it amazing what it will break loose. I have the 1/2 and 3/8 at home and have never had a problem with either.

Got a Milwaukee M18 fuel impact wrench, that thing is a horse for taking stuff off.

It's stout enough I'm afraid to tighten stuff up with it.

That's when the 300 ft/lb Craftsman comes out.

Fred

Milwaukee all the way, so much to the point that i ditched and got rid of everything else, and its been 18month at least since ive grabbed my pnuematic stuff or corded stuff....and i am continuing to buy more, i have a 1/2 brushless impact in both pickups, wifes SUV and in the shop, waiting for the 3/4 and 1 inch in the spring i think, never looking back!

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back