The combine was set up for corn from last year, so I took out a few end rows and opened a field to make it easier to get around to some bean fields.
It was 23% moisture, higher than I’d want but pretty good for the first week of October here.
Now to get the ambition to switch the combine over to beans, which everyone is working on around here. I was in line at the elevator an hour and 7 minutes to get unloaded, was 9 semis in front of me. That’s depressing when I rarely see a line for beans, corn usually takes twice as long lines twice as long when we get into corn season. Oh boy.
Paul
It was 23% moisture, higher than I’d want but pretty good for the first week of October here.
Now to get the ambition to switch the combine over to beans, which everyone is working on around here. I was in line at the elevator an hour and 7 minutes to get unloaded, was 9 semis in front of me. That’s depressing when I rarely see a line for beans, corn usually takes twice as long lines twice as long when we get into corn season. Oh boy.
Paul