Created my own Case apparel

I bought a Wrangler jean jacket from Boot Barn with the intention of sewing on a couple Case patches I bought when down in Dyersville for the Toy Show. I think it turned out pretty good thanks in-part to my mom's capable sewing attributes. The big patch on the back was purchased from the museum while the one on the shoulder was purchased from the JI Case Heritage Foundation. I'll be adding more patches as I find ones I like.

Gene

Attachments

• 20240328_174137[1].jpg
    20240328_174137[1].jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 30
  • 20240328_174151[1].jpg
    20240328_174151[1].jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 34
I bought a Wrangler jean jacket from Boot Barn with the intention of sewing on a couple Case patches I bought when down in Dyersville for the Toy Show. I think it turned out pretty good thanks in-part to my mom's capable sewing attributes. The big patch on the back was purchased from the museum while the one on the shoulder was purchased from the JI Case Heritage Foundation. I'll be adding more patches as I find ones I like.

Gene
NICE jacket. Love it. RB

Gene
Looking good!
Case Jacket DRK.png

Gene
Very nice, and I have those logo's too, as my brother (since past) gave them to me, they were off his shirts, as he worked in parts and eventually became my partner.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back