Cub cadet 7305 wheel bolt pattern

Not having any luck on the tractor thread so here is my question. Does anybody know what the bolt pattern diameter is for the 6 bolt hole rear rims for a 2003 Cub Cadet 7305? TIA 👨‍🌾
 
Last edited:
Measure from center hole to center hole on the wheel.
 

Attachments

  • InShot_20260928_221725971.jpg
    InShot_20260928_221725971.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 0
I know nothing about those tractors other than they have a 6 bolt pattern and are built by Mitsubishi. I don't see any dimensions published for the lug hole pattern measurement. Looks like you're going to have to measure it and convert to metric or SAE as required. I guess I'm no help! We used to have a set of bolt pattern gauges that were pretty handy for measuring lug hole patterns at a tire store where I worked.
 
I've found it's much easier to measure outside-to-outside distance between a diametric pair of studs-or-bolt-holes and subtract the diameter of one stud-or-bolt-hole than it is to measure the distance between two estimated stud-or-hole centers.
 
I've found it's much easier to measure outside-to-outside distance between a diametric pair of studs-or-bolt-holes and subtract the diameter of one stud-or-bolt-hole than it is to measure the distance between two estimated stud-or-hole centers.
Or, outside of one to inside of the other. No other math needed, and is pretty easy to do accurately with a digital caliper.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top