CUB TANK COMMERCIAL ZERO TURN

lenray

I have two of these commercial Zero Turns. One with a Kawasaki and the other with a Honda--both 20 HP plus. Just use them for personal use. They are Heavy and have those big fat tires on the front. Here in Michigan in the early mowing they push many of the Dandelions down.
Are there ZERO TURNS that have most of the cutting deck out in front of the machine with the big heavy wheels behind the cuttting deck????? Like the KAW. or Honda engine. Also would also like to have a power blower to vacuum up grass in the early mowings. Really like the Tanks commercial, but would like to add a third mower for those early mowings.....any ideas????????

Why don't you just spray for the dandelions? There are companies that make power vac baggers for several brands. They are not cheap!

Or grasshopper, similar design and a very reliable machine.

I had one and changed to a normal midmount Hustler because I didn't like the way the front mount handle certain areas. An inside corner is impossible cut closely due to the swing out/in of the tail wheels.

It's a tradeoff for sure, cutting under bushes great with the front mount.

2X Walker. They are commercial but smaller than most ZTRs, and are extremely well built and durable.

Get a used front deck diesel. You'll save enough in fuel to pay for it in 20 years and it will still be running. This is my 1988 F-2000 and 92 B-7100. Here is my 35 year old home made vacuum unit also. The F-2000 is much better in dandelions than my ZTR for your reason. The only reason I have the ZTR is because my neighbor was scraping it due to a fire and wanted it towed away.
cvphoto89978.jpg

cvphoto89979.jpg

cvphoto89980.jpg

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back