Cultivator delay valve

TWheat

Well, the first one didn't either.
I believe this is a delay valve for the rear cultivators ob a M or H, but can't remember where it goes. Looks like it needs another port.
a137128.jpg

I'm not that familiar with the H and M, but it seems like the "delayed port" is on the opposite side of the tractor from the primary ports. Someone should be along to confirm or correct that.

No other port is needed. It is mounted on the cylinder that operates the rear cultivator gangs and works as a restrictor valve so that they lift last when coming out to the end rows. Of course, nobody uses them any more except me for a 455 four row on a Farmall H.

Well, I finally found my set-up and parts # manual and see what you are saying as to where it goes, but the manual doesn't show the screw-in part the has a sliding thing sticking out the end, also the part # for mine is different, but it refreshes my memory on where it goes. Thanks,

It goes in the rear port on the left side of the tractor. This gadget delays the lift and the internal valve in the Lift-All will slightly delay the "let-down" when going back down the row.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back