D-10 Oil Bath Air Cleaner

I picked up a Allis Chalmers D-10 that is complete other then the oil bath air filter. Ive got it riged up with a K&N cone filter on the carb now. When I got it it was running without a air filter. I know the D-10 and D-12 used the same oil bath air cleaners but I haven"t been able to find 1 OEM or aftermarket. Anyone know if there are any other tractor"s that I could get one from that would work and look correct? Or does anyone have the correct one that they would sell me? I need from the cap to the carb. If you got one that you would sell me E-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks for your reply I called Wengers and was told the air cleaner that they have is not the corect one it is for a series 1 before serial # D-10 3501 and it would not work. Mine is a series 2 Serial # D-10 7318. They didnt say what was diffrent about it.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back