D 17 pto and power director shaft o ring

yeller1

New User
Who sells the pto shift lever and power director shaft o rings I know the original part number but nothing comes up in any search thanks

Who sells the pto shift lever and power director shaft o rings I know the original part number but nothing comes up in any search thanks

I would look for a parts manual for it. A google search lists several places that sell them. That manual should give the oring dimensions. Once you know the dimensions, you should be able to buy them from any number of suppliers.

I would look for a parts manual for it. A google search lists several places that sell them. That manual should give the oring dimensions. Once you know the dimensions, you should be able to buy them from any number of suppliers.
I have the manual just give the part number and a search of the part number turns up nothing that I've found

I have the manual just give the part number and a search of the part number turns up nothing that I've found
If you have an AGCO dealer anywhere near you and you really need them now, just get them there. They will likely have the right material, size, and durometer info available to them, if they don't have the O-rings of that part number on the shelf. Sometimes we spend more time (and money) looking for alternatives than just going to the dealer.

Go down to the Allis Chalmers forum below this one and ask the question there. My guess is Dr Allis knows the answer. He frequents that forum.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back