D14 wheel weights

howdy - My rebuild d14 now sets on blocks with two coats of primer on. Top coats start tomorrow, and after those two coats i'm ready to
put the wheel/tires back on and roll it out of the temp paint booth. Question - does anyone know if the rear weights that fit a D17 will fit
on the original d14 wheels. specs say the d17 wheels are a little larger, but that doesn't mean boo about the hole spacing for the bolts. A guy close
to us has a pair of d17 weights for sale.

(quoted from post at 16:27:07 09/04/23) howdy - My rebuild d14 now sets on blocks with two coats of primer on. Top coats start tomorrow, and after those two coats i'm ready to
put the wheel/tires back on and roll it out of the temp paint booth. Question - does anyone know if the rear weights that fit a D17 will fit
on the original d14 wheels. specs say the d17 wheels are a little larger, but that doesn't mean boo about the hole spacing for the bolts. A guy close
D14-15 rear wheel weights are 26 inch wheels. WD-WD45-D17 are 28 inch wheels. Weights do NOT interchange.

(quoted from post at 21:58:03 09/04/23)
(quoted from post at 16:27:07 09/04/23) howdy - My rebuild d14 now sets on blocks with two coats of primer on. Top coats start tomorrow, and after those two coats i'm ready to
D14-15 rear wheel weights are 26 inch wheels. WD-WD45-D17 are 28 inch wheels. Weights do NOT interchange. Wheel centers are shaped differently.

As Dr Allis said, the wheel centers are different shape. The four section pie weights for a D17 are tapered to fit the wheel center, and the four section pie weights for the D14/15 are flat to fit the wheel center. I put 28 wheels on my D15II along with WD style single piece weights.

This tractor was a sort of field find. neighbor was literally getting ready to haul it to a salvage yard. Wow. i intervened, and i hope to have
it showroom ready within 2 months. One of the many issues with this one was that he put a different size tire on one of the rears, so it sorta tipped to one side. The tire he put on was really one of the only things on the tractor in good shape, so i matched it. If i change rims, then i'm back to getting tires. So, i'll keep searching for some pies . I don't have any idea if there were ever collars made for the 14'. I have just seen a couple show up in facebook marketplace for 17's. Thanks for the info. - great site to be a member of.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back