IH 424 front weights

Sorry to be a pest but found a 2001 to look at. Looks and price seem decent. Just want to be sure this loader will bolt up to my 424. Hard to find these or 1501s.

I believe there are multiple loaders that will fit. I have a 1501 on mine and it works but as said it the economy version/light duty. It is nice to have. Depending on what the 2001 came off from the mounting brackets may or may not line up. Might take some fabrication of plates.

I believe there are multiple loaders that will fit. I have a 1501 on mine and it works but as said it the economy version/light duty. It is nice to have. Depending on what the 2001 came off from the mounting brackets may or may not line up. Might take some fabrication of plates.
Came off 856. A considerably bigger machine so suspicious it will line up with my 424. Thanks.

You should probably go with a 2001. 1501 is a light duty manure loader, which is ok if that’s what you are actually doing with it. It won’t stand much abuse .
I know I've dragged this post out a bit, but one last question. 1501/2001's seem to be very scarce, in any decent condition. I think the 424 is in sound enough condition to invest a bit more in a newer loader. Just two questions, can anyone give me an idea of the lift capacity on a 424? I know the loader attached affects this, but just trying to get an idea on what the hydraulics can do. Second, any suggestions on aftermarket loader. manufacturers? Many thanks to all who have posted, each post was appreciated! I've run you through the ringer but still hoping to make this arrangement work. Other tractor is a JD 4020/148, which is awesome but way too big to get into the spaces I need!

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back