Darn ground hogs

I bought 20 face cords (about 6-2/3 standard cords) of firewood this spring and put it in the woodshed I built, and so far I've burned less than a quarter of it, plus I had another 10 cord load brought and stacked it in the yard to get a head start on drying. I'm a long way away, though, in northern NY. All our heat in the house and workshop comes from 2 wood stoves.
 
We've had below average temperatures, and I have a spoiled shop cat, and my wood pile for the shop is still less than half gone for the year. I do have a bunch of split and piled d. fir that I have no plans for. Want to road trip to N. Idaho? steve
 
I see on TV the ground hog saw his shadow. That means 6 more weeks of winter. I only have two weeks of wood left, maybe less. Going to be looking for wood in a few days. How is your wood holding up? If you have any extra bring me a load to the west coast thanks. Stan
1000003258.jpg
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top