David Bradley wheel size question

GeeWhiz71

New User
Hello to everyone and since I am new to this forum I hope I have posted this question in the correct topic category.

I have a David Bradley 2 wheel tractor that I think is model 575135. I am wanting to put some cleated tires on it for better traction and am searching for something way cheaper than the ones at Gemplers. I believe the originals to have been 6.70 x 15 Allstate Ag treads. Can someone confirm this size to be correct? It has really old, slick 6.70 x 15 6ply U-Haul tires on it now. I have found some implement traction tires and also some skid steer tires in similar sizes but I don't know exactly how wide my current rims are. Can someone also tell me what the width of the original wheels for those 6.70 x 15 tires would be?
Thanks in advance for all the help and information.
 
The 6.70-15 tire was designed for a 4.5" wide rim and I would make the assumption that the DB
would have rims of this size. There is a bit of latitude in matching rim width to tire size so
if the tires you're looking at have a design rim width of 5" or even 5.5" you'd be fine. The
tire would be a little rounder than usual but since you will only be running a few psi of
pressure it won't hurt anything.

Just as an FYI there is also a Garden Tractor forum here on YT that deals specifically with
little machines. This forum, Tractor Talk, is kind of a "catch all" where discussions about
anything farm- or tractor-related takes place. Questions like yours would be perfectly
appropriate in either one. Just from my observations the Tractor Talk forum gets by far more
participation and from a wider group of individuals than the Garden Tractor forum does.
 
where are you located? If near me, I have a David Bradly with ag tires, weights, and tire chains. You're welcome to it. Motor is set up. You have to take the whole thing.
 
I am in north Mississippi near Oxford. That sounds like a great deal but I'm betting you are pretty far from me the way my luck goes.
 
I am in north Mississippi near Oxford. That sounds like a great deal but I'm betting you are pretty far from me the way my luck goes.
I have a D/B and have most of the implements for it. Plow, disk, sickle bar mower, harrow and I think one or two others. I'm in Missouri the Lake of the Ozarks area
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top