David Brown 1210

redbull

I recently bought a David Brown 1210. The 3 point arms won't go down, I'm 220 lbs and I can't make them move. I assume it's a stuck valve and if it is
where is it. It's a good running tractor and I would like to get the hydraulics working. The transmission had water in it and I drained it, put in new
oil and filter and cleaned the other screen type filter. The arms are stuck in the all the way up position.

There is a lock, put the control to the down position go around behind and pick up on the arms and on the left side of the rear end there is a knob.. turn it I can't remember which way but your arms should drop. At least thats the way our 1200 is.

Do you have the selector handle in the proper position? Handle is behind seat on the back of the right rear axle. It should not be in the rearmost position.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back