jon f mn

Was a busy weekend, so didn't get many pics. Baled some more corn stalks and used the DC to move them.

cvphoto108808.jpg

cvphoto108809.jpg

The bales mostly ended up on the far end of the field, no surprise there. Used the 400 on a new idea cutditioner to cut them. Then used it to bale themas well. Also got almost done with plowing before it froze too hard. The 1030 handled the chisel plow fine. No pics of that stuff. Also bought a couple steers and am going to get more this week. That along with the pigs I bought should keep me busy all winter.

60 years old and still useful, that's quite an engineering marvel. How did your crops turn out with the dry weather? Don

I wouldn't give up on fall tillage just yet. It could still warm up enough so you could get back at it and maybe even finish. Loren

The corn was good, about as good as I can get on my land and how I plant. Averaged about 125 bu. The one field is more sandy and that was less pulling down the average. Oats and hay were 25% or less.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back