Dear Ann Landers,

Hoofer B

I found my 1030 on craigslist a few months ago if you remember. The guy had a 730 that I also got. He later called and asked if I wanted his B I L 530. So now I now have 3 30 series. Today, My Dads Buddy called and asked if I wanted to buy his 630. He bought it back in 1970 when it was only 2 years old and wants it to go to a good home. So I will probably be at 4 - 30 series. Do I stop there, or look for a 430, 830 and 930 to finish the set of 7? What would you do if this was your dilemma???? and YES, I do have places to hide them so the wife wont notice all 7. Bill

Hiding an all 30 series collection is childsplay compared to all the different color combos LOL I say go for it Bill. Don

Hmmm maybe I got the year wrong. Don, You are right, 30 series looks alike, I will just spread them out. I heard you are featuring Case at Valmey next year. great

Hoofer B,
You can do with your shed like what I heard suggested a gun owner do to his gun cabinet in a similar situation years ago... If you have room for one more tractor in the shed, just keep adding on to the shed so that there is always room for 1 more. She will never notice :)

Sorry, It is not. There is a Case baler for sale about 10 miles from me. I thought of you when I saw it

For some strange reason this seems to fit a whole big bunch of us.......... Just needs a word change or 2.
Larry
cvphoto60280.jpg

Bill, actually WI made tractors and equipment. So, AC, Case, Gehl, Algoma, etc. Hope you'll bring some of your machines. Last time we featured CASE we had over 40 Case tractors at our small show. Don

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back