Dearborn 19-65 rear loader

Pefea

New User
Does anyone have pictures of a Dearborn 19-65 rear loader ? The one given to the museum does not appear to be complete. Any information that would help me restore the loader will be greatly appreciated . Thanks Peter

Hello Pefea, welcome to YT! Do a web search using the exact title of this post. In the search results you will find what looks to me like a complete manual for one at the N tractor club site. I will try a link, but I think it will likely be blocked. The link was blocked.
Enjoy!

Does anyone have pictures of a Dearborn 19-65 rear loader ? The one given to the museum does not appear to be complete. Any information that would help me restore the loader will be greatly appreciated . Thanks Peter
Welcome aboard the YTMAG FORD/N BOARD. Here is a pic of the 19-65 Rear Loader A & O Manual cover. The entire document as well as the entire MPC for all loaders can be found at the other Ford N Tractor site for free downloads - SEE LINK. The MPC (Master Parts Catalog) has all the exploded part views, part numbers, and descriptions. DEARBORN is long out of business as well as FORD TRACTOR so parts are NLA. The rear loaders had aux hyd cylinders attached but you can get new hoses and seals at any hyd hose supplier. To get to LINK at ntc, foLlow instructions below:

DELETE the 4 spaces; add a DOT after the last 'w' and before the 'com' word. Copy link url and paste in your browser.

DEARBORN 19-65 REAR LOADER A & O MANUAL;-
https:// www n tractor club com/manuals/implements/loaders/Dearborn%2019-65%20Rear-mounted%20Loader%20-%20Assembly%20and%20Operating%20Instructions.pdf

Your Mileage May Vary,
Tim Daley (MI)

Attachments

• DEARBORN 19-65 REAR LOADER A & O - COVER.jpeg
    DEARBORN 19-65 REAR LOADER A & O - COVER.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 13
I have one of those that I picked up last summer. It is missing some upper parts. I am going to be picking up bar stock and replacing them.

Welcome aboard the YTMAG FORD/N BOARD. Here is a pic of the 19-65 Rear Loader A & O Manual cover. The entire document as well as the entire MPC for all loaders can be found at the other Ford N Tractor site for free downloads - SEE LINK. The MPC (Master Parts Catalog) has all the exploded part views, part numbers, and descriptions. DEARBORN is long out of business as well as FORD TRACTOR so parts are NLA. The rear loaders had aux hyd cylinders attached but you can get new hoses and seals at any hyd hose supplier. To get to LINK at ntc, foLlow instructions below:

DELETE the 4 spaces; add a DOT after the last 'w' and before the 'com' word. Copy link url and paste in your browser.

DEARBORN 19-65 REAR LOADER A & O MANUAL;-
https:// www n tractor club com/manuals/implements/loaders/Dearborn%2019-65%20Rear-mounted%20Loader%20-%20Assembly%20and%20Operating%20Instructions.pdf

Your Mileage May Vary,
Tim Daley (MI)
Thanks for the info.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back